Graduation Ceremony of 2015-2019 (BE), 2014-2019 (B.Arch), 2016-2019 (MCA) and 2017-2019 (M.Tech) passing out batch of autonomous scheme is scheduled for July 27th 2019. We would appreciate your presence on this occasion to receive the graduation honors in person. Kindly intimate your willingness to participate in this momentous occasion by registering on-line http://gd.rvce.edu.in The registration for BE and B.Arch will be opened from 18.07.2019 11:00 AM to 23.07.2019 10:00 PM and for PG will be opened from 23.07.2019 3:00PM to 25.07.2019 5:00PM.
Due to unavoidable circumstance if you are unable to attend, the Provisional Degree Certificates in absentia will be issued from 1st August 2019 onward to Graduate students or Authorized person (Authorization should be given in writing by Graduate students).
With best wishes for a bright future as a RVCE alumnus.
Principal , RV College of Engineering
If you are an eligible candidate to receive PDC on the Graduation Day, you will receive an email to start the process of registration.
Being an eligible candidate to receive the PDC during Graduationday, if you do not receive an email for registration or if there is any problem during registration you may mail the same to email@example.com
Graduates are required to occupy their seats branch wise, as per the directions of the department co-coordinators, 30 minutes prior to the commencement of the program.
When guests enter the venue, all are requested to standup pay respect to the dignitaries.
When called for receiving the honors, students are informed to receive it one by one and go back to their respective seats.
Graduates are requested to show exemplary conduct and strictly maintain the silence
Use of Mobile phones is strictly prohibited for graduates and parents.
Graduates should leave the venue only after the National Anthem and departure of the dignitaries from the venue.
Arrangements for official photographer is made during the Graduation Ceremony, parents and friends are requested to refrain from taking photograph or approach the dais (Contact Help Desk for Photograph)
All photograph sessions with gowns should be completed before entering the venue.
Immediately after the ceremony, gowns and caps have to be returned to the respective co-ordinators and refund money of Rs. 100/- may be collected.
Dear Graduating Students
You are required to follow the following instructions:
1. You are required to collect the gown and other materials from CRC block between 11 am to 2.00p.m. You are required to deposit Rs. 200/- (Rupees two hundred only) as caution deposit.
2. Gowns will not be issued and you may not be allowed to receive the honors if reported after 2.00pm
3. You may take photos with friends and parents before entering the venue.
4. Arrangements for official photographer is made during the graduation ceremony, parents and friends are not allowed from taking photographs or approach the dias (Contact help desk for photograph).
5. Graduates are required to occupy their seats branch wise, as per the directions of the department coordinators, 30 minutes prior to the commencement of the program.
6. When guests enter the venue, all are required to stand up, maintain salience and pay respect to dignitaries.
7. When called for receiving the honors, students are required to receive it and go back to their seats.
8. They are required to be in their seat till the end of the program until the completion of national anthem and departure of dignitaries. They are also required to strictly maintain salience.
9. Use of mobile phones is strictly prohibited for students and parents. They are required to keep the mobile in silent mode.
10. Immediately after the program, students need to return the gown and the cap to the staff and collect Rs. 100/- in the venue.
Join for dinner with accompanying members in the respective venues.